If you live in the parish and have something you’d like to say, make us aware of or have a question that you feel should be addressed please use the contact form below.

Items such as broken street lights, fallen trees, overgrown hedges etc should be addressed via the Central Bedfordshire reporting tools available here .

    By contacting the Council, you agree to your contact details being held and processed for the purpose of correspondence and services we provide. We only keep your information for as long as necessary to deal with your request. The content of this form may be shared with members of the Council to allow us to respond to your query.

    We do not share your information with third parties. For correction or removal of information we hold on you, please contact the clerk.